Wednesday, January 01, 2014

One Word of the Year -- FOCUS

Have you ever done this -- chosen just ONE WORD to focus on for the new year? One year, mine was "Faith", then the next year it was "Abide." I didn't settle on one for last year but am asking God to reveal my word for 2014. It's already set to be very different from 2013.

And 2013 was an amazing year, no doubt -- new home, new car, new school for T, ... And, in some news I haven't shared with many people yet, I will have a new job in 2014 as an HR Information Systems Analyst in a local school district. A different employer and boss after 20 years! Lots of change for sure.

So, what will be my ONE WORD? I used Christine Kane's Word of the Year Discovery Tool and the family and I decided on each of our words this afternoon. 

Mine, for a variety of reasons, is ......


I'm anticipating great things as I strengthen my "focus" muscle this year!  Hebrews 12:2 We must fix (focus) our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there! My name is Cameron and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a quick question I have about your blog! My email is cvonstjames@gmail.com :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...