Sunday, January 01, 2012

The Healthy Edge - midway check-in

I am in the midst of a journey with the Healthy Edge.  The basics of the plan include eating every 2.5-3 hours, NOT snacking outside the plan (which is HUGE for me; I'm a mindless grazer), and drinking my 80 ounces of water plus a high-quality supplement.  Really, it is Low Glycemic eating with emphasis on a very clean diet of organic fruits, veggies and meats; raw nuts; low fat dairy; and (sparingly) whole grains. My coach, Rhonda Kay, is the best and encouraging while being patient.

Our plan also has an on-line component with audios and videos that educate and motivate.  PLUS Rhonda and I have met weekly for lunch to touch base.  As we got closer to the holidays, I found myself increasingly overwhelmed with my busy life and not following the plan.  That said, I feel like this has been one of my healthiest holidays ever - I'm very aware of portions and WHAT I'm eating.  So, while we've been on hiatus for December, I'm excited to finish up my final four weeks.

IF YOU have health goals, I encourage you to contact Rhonda Kay - she is the BEST coach ever and you can achieve whatever your heart desires.  The Healthy Edge is also offering a free online seminar TOMORROW with some info, too:

Have you failed to lose weight? Are you often sad or moody? Do you have excess belly fat? Do you feel tired in the afternoon? Do you crave carbohydrates?

You could have O.D.D.!! Obsessive Dieting Disorder!! Join us Monday at 6:00pm PST for a FREE informational call and take back control of you life!! Click here to learn more! http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/3375158/january-2nd-invite-pdf-december-22-2011-8-45-am-244k?da=y


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...